m4a is an Advanced Audio Conding file | FFmpeg Library Error Solved in Audacity

 Hello, Welcome to Tutorial 4You Channel in this Blog I will solve this error.


This error come when you try open and audio file which is not support by audacity in this case I am trying to open this m4a file which I have record on my android so it throwing this error so this error  say it is an advanced audio coding file, so to solve this error you have to download this library otherwise you can convert this audio every time you use but we will this error once and for all. So if you have any problem solving this error I have a complete video on my Youtube channel its Link is here.

FFmpeg Download
FFmpeg Library Download

So to solve this error you have to download this library from this blog it link will be in the description.

After that start installing  it so it is for 64 bit audacity  click yes . after that read and accept the agreement click next then you can change I am saving it in my h drive. After installation complete click finish, so this are the files which we have download and now I will try again opening the same m4a file.
And you can see the error is gone.





Post a Comment

0 Comments